THE SPALDING FUND
The Spalding Fund is an indispensable source of direct support for the school's annual operating budget. Tuition and fees cover a small percentage of the actual cost of educating each of our 1,220 students, employing our first-rate faculty and maintaining our top notch facilities.
Gifts to The Spalding Fund enable us to do more, and be more in the following areas:
- Academic Initiatives - We aim to provide a wide array of disciplines to intrigue and engage our students. The Aquinas and Pathway to Engineering™ programs are just two examples of those that require additional financial support to sustain.
- Scholarship and Financial Aid - Each year Spalding proudly awards over $1.5 million in financial assistance to deserving students.
- Employment and Retention of Outstanding Faculty - We employ over 134 faculty & staff members - 27 of which are alumni, 71 hold their Master's degrees, and 38 have been here for over ten years.
- Facility Improvements - The Spalding that our alumni from the 60's, 70's and 80's may remember looks vastly different from today. To provide top-tier education to 1,200+ students, renovations and additions to our existing facilities are a necessity.
- Technology Upgrades - As technology in homes and businesses continue to evolve, it also is here at Spalding. Gifts to The Spalding Fund enable us to provide our students and faculty with the technology needed to provide a Twenty-first century education.
- Christian Service and Spiritual Development Programs - Our mission above all others is to provide a meaningful Catholic eduation with full time Campus ministry services that include daily worship, days of service and yearly retreats.
- Extra-Curricular Activities - Participation in athletics and student clubs can be an invaluable asset to the educational process and over 85% of our students are involved in extra-curricular activities.
Please let us know if you would rather your gift be made to a specific sport/club/department.
Click here to make your secure, online Spalding Fund gift today! Should you wish to mail a check, please make it payable to Archbishop Spalding High School and send it to: ASHS: The Spalding Fund 8080 New Cut Road Severn, MD 21144
For any questions on how to give or to make a donation please contact our Director of Advancement, Mrs. Jennifer A. Weissmueller, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-969-9105 ext. 242.