Prospective students are encouraged to be our guests for a day at Archbishop Spalding High School. Students may request a specific host for the day or be paired with a student host based on their academic and extra-curricular interests.
Request a Visit
To schedule a visit, please complete the Visit Request Form at the bottom of this page or contact Jennifer Shelsby via email@example.com or (410) 969-9105 ext. 232. The following days are available:
October 6, 7, 10
- October 8 & 9 have been reserved for students attending School of the Incarnation. SOTI parents should still contact the Admissions office to reserve a spot on one of these days
November 3-5 and 7
- Please arrive between 7:45 and 8:00 a.m. Check-in with the Admissions office (first office on your left) upon arrival.
- Please note designated Visitors’ Parking (on the far left of the front lot as you face the school) as all numbered spaces are reserved for faculty, staff and current students.
- Students will be dismissed at 2:20 p.m. unless a personal meeting has been scheduled. Parents may pick students up in the Admissions Office or wait in their cars outside of the entrance facing New Cut Road.
- Lunch will be provided (snacks may be purchased separately).
- Guests may have cell phones but they must be powered off during the school day.
BOYS: Dress pants (no shorts or jeans), Shirt with collar (dress shirt or polo shirts are fine), Shoes (no sandals or boots), No jeans, hats or clothing with inappropriate writing or graphics.
GIRLS: Dress, or Blouse with skirt or dress pants are appropriate. (No jeans and NO bare midriffs)
The following are NOT permitted: Sandals, Flip-flops, Jeans, Pajama style pants, T-shirts, tank tops, halter tops, spandex, stretch pants, cut-offs, shorts or “short” skirts.
Students in parochial or private schools are permitted (but not required) to wear their current school uniform.