A complete application file will include:
- Online Application for Admission
- $100 Application fee
- Records from grade 6 up through most recent report card (any standardized testing, attendance and discipline records should be included)
- Academic Recommendation form (Not required of students attending a school in the Archdiocese of Baltimore)
- Responses to the Applicant Questionnaire
- Photograph of student
- ZeeMee.com link (optional)
Archbishop Spalding High School is excited to partner with ZeeMee, a free service that helps students bring their applications to life. We are committed to reviewing every applicant as a unique individual. This is an optional item for the application, but if you choose to, simply copy & paste your link into the Archbishop Spalding application for admission or your responses to the Applicant Questionnaire. Sign up and complete today at ZeeMee.com!
Applications are due no later than December 12, 2016
Decision letters for the Class of 2021 will be mailed on February 16, 2017 and emailed to families on February 17, 2017.