A complete application file will include:
- Online Application for Admission
- Records from grade 6 up through most recent report card (any standardized testing, attendance and discipline records should be included)
- Academic Recommendation form (Not required of students attending a school in the Archdiocese of Baltimore)
- Student Essay- an open ended essay about why the student wants to attend Spalding. The essay is built into the online Application for Admission
- Photograph of student- uploaded into the online Application for Admission
- $100 Application fee- paid by credit card when the application is submitted
- Receipt of HSPT scores
The deadline for applications to the Class of 2024 has been extended to January 6, 2020.
Decision letters for the Class of 2024 will be mailed in mid-February.