A complete application file will include:
- Online Application for Admission
- Records from grade 6 up through most recent report card (any standardized testing, attendance, and discipline records should be included)
- Academic Recommendation form (Provided automatically for students attending a school in the Archdiocese of Baltimore)
- Student Essay- an essay about why the student wants to attend Spalding. The essay is built into the online Application for Admission
- Photograph of student- uploaded into the online Application for Admission
- $100 Application fee- paid by credit card when the application is submitted
- Receipt of HSPT scores
Applications for the Class of 2028 are due on December 15, 2023.
Decisions will be communicated to families on February 15, 2024, at 4:00 PM via email.